I have a keen interest in how the body works and achieving a balance between all systems of the body. I aim to restore and enhance function of the body i.e movement according to our primal patterns (Push, Pull, Squat, Lunge, Bend, Rotate and gait)
Before joining FX I was a self-employed Personal Trainer and Sports Massage therapist working in various facilities throughout the northwest.
Time With FX
Since joining FX I have been able to further my interest in how the body moves and encouraged me to further my education and understand different aspects of fitness yoga for example. I have worked with hundreds of diverse clients and each one is as fulfilling as the next. I enjoy every challenge that is put before me and give my everything to helping you succeed. Through my techniques as interest in functional movement, I have helped people restore function of muscles enabling them to move better, lose body fat and aid in the performance of sports.
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Exercise Nutrition
- Diploma in sports massage therapy
- Chek institute Programme Design
- Chek Institute Scientific Core Training
- Chek Institute Primal Movement – Ongoing
- Chek Institute Scientific Shoulder Training – Ongoing